Thursday, June 25, 2020

On the Preponderance of Nooses and the Souls of White Folks

I don’t know where these folks keep finding nooses. I’ve lived in the South about my whole life and the only place I’ve ever seen a noose is on tv.

There’s nooses, and then there’s garage door pulls. To tell the difference it helps to have done some real work in your life, something that neither the media, nor a whole bunch of folks on the Left, have ever done. I suspect that operating a garage door would prove a challenge for these people.

*****************

I know that getting black folks’ opinions about current events is the cool thing to do, but if it’s okay I’m going to listen to some white folks too.

The idea that wisdom is limited by, or in any way determined by, race, is false, and is itself bigoted.

No comments: